Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[reports] Tweak sub-section logic for multi-layer reports
Instead of requiring a single layer for use with nested field group sections, allow use of different layers. In this case the child layers are filtered so that any fields with names matching their parent groups are filtered to match the parent section's value. Also only include headers and footers for child field group sections if the child has matching features found.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 315 additions and 28 deletions.
- +9 −4 python/core/layout/qgsabstractreportsection.sip.in
- +3 −1 python/core/layout/qgsreportsectionfieldgroup.sip.in
- +20 −6 src/core/layout/qgsabstractreportsection.cpp
- +10 −6 src/core/layout/qgsabstractreportsection.h
- +32 −9 src/core/layout/qgsreportsectionfieldgroup.cpp
- +3 −2 src/core/layout/qgsreportsectionfieldgroup.h
- +238 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsreport.py
Oops, something went wrong.