PermalinkThis commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Please sign in to comment.
Fix #11474 (cannot move layers in layer tree anymore)
I have managed to break that with implementation of #11369. Obviously it is a bad idea to change selection in a slot connected to model's rowsInserted signals because the drag'n'drop does not work properly anymore. Now registry bridge will emit a signal after new layers have been added, so the selection change at that point should be safe.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 24 additions and 30 deletions.
- +5 −0 python/core/layertree/qgslayertreeregistrybridge.sip
- +0 −7 python/gui/layertree/qgslayertreeview.sip
- +11 −9 src/app/qgisapp.cpp
- +2 −0 src/app/qgisapp.h
- +3 −0 src/core/layertree/qgslayertreeregistrybridge.cpp
- +3 −0 src/core/layertree/qgslayertreeregistrybridge.h
- +0 −5 src/gui/layertree/qgslayertreeview.cpp
- +0 −9 src/gui/layertree/qgslayertreeview.h