Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Quick and dirty patch to DB-Manager after PR 8831
The "comments" PR 8831 added support for postgres only (and broke all the others backends). I'd be in favor of a revert of the whole original PR but this patch restores functionality and could be an acceptable temporary fix until the comments PR is reworked in a more maintainable and elegant way. Fixes #21151 btw
- Loading branch information
Showing with 48 additions and 15 deletions.
- +4 −0 python/plugins/db_manager/db_plugins/gpkg/plugin.py
- +4 −0 python/plugins/db_manager/db_plugins/oracle/plugin.py
- +4 −0 python/plugins/db_manager/db_plugins/spatialite/plugin.py
- +4 −0 python/plugins/db_manager/db_plugins/vlayers/plugin.py
- +17 −12 python/plugins/db_manager/dlg_field_properties.py
- +15 −3 python/plugins/db_manager/dlg_table_properties.py