Please sign in to comment.
[composer] Fix incorrect calculation of scale for tick scale bars
QPainter::drawLine(x1,y1,x2,y2) takes int values, so coordinates were being rounded to the nearest mm. Consequently scale was way off. Also fixes horizontal line for tick styles being drawn incorrectly with multiple overlapping segments. (fix #10685)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 18 additions and 16 deletions.
- +3 −2 src/core/composer/qgscomposerscalebar.cpp
- +0 −2 src/core/composer/qgsdoubleboxscalebarstyle.cpp
- +0 −1 src/core/composer/qgssingleboxscalebarstyle.cpp
- +15 −11 src/core/composer/qgsticksscalebarstyle.cpp
- BIN tests/testdata/control_images/expected_composerscalebar_tick/expected_composerscalebar_tick.png
100755 → 100644
BIN +14 Bytes (100%) ...ontrol_images/expected_composerscalebar_tick/expected_composerscalebar_tick.png
Binary file not shown.