Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Add if() function to raster calculator (#44839)
* start to work on new branch for conditional statement * adjust the layout * some pseudocode * start to design the type tFunct, that should lead to the conditional statement * modify the raw with a smart pointer * change the test method and some other parts in the tFunct type * complete the conditional statement option and update the test * change evaluation method * some optimization in the evaluation method * minor adjustment * minor adjustmentto test method * add the button to the ui and some change to the code * add a comment * modify the parser and lexer in order to let the raster calc work with case-insensitive IF/if/If/iF * change some parts according to the review and simplify the test method * minor changes * modify comment * minor changes to enum type (tFunction) * add some parts to test toString() method * add the possibility to use scalar condition in eveluationFunction() method and the corresponding test code * update toString method * update and optimize toString method Co-authored-by: franc <Franc-Brs>
- Loading branch information
Showing with 291 additions and 3 deletions.
- +7 −1 python/analysis/auto_generated/raster/qgsrastercalcnode.sip.in
- +2 −0 src/analysis/raster/qgsrastercalclexer.ll
- +83 −0 src/analysis/raster/qgsrastercalcnode.cpp
- +15 −2 src/analysis/raster/qgsrastercalcnode.h
- +8 −0 src/analysis/raster/qgsrastercalcparser.yy
- +6 −0 src/app/qgsrastercalcdialog.cpp
- +1 −0 src/app/qgsrastercalcdialog.h
- +7 −0 src/ui/qgsrastercalcdialogbase.ui
- +162 −0 tests/src/analysis/testqgsrastercalculator.cpp
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.