Please sign in to comment.
[FEATURE][composer] Option to restrict image/SVG outputs to content
If selected, then the images output by composer will include only the area of the composition with content. There's also an option for margins to add around the item bounds if required. If the composition includes a single page, then the output will be sized to include EVERYTHING on the composition. If it's a multi-page composition, then each page will be cropped to only include the area of that page with items. A new image export options dialog has been added to facilitate this, which also includes handy shortcuts for overriding the print resolution or exported image dimensions. Sponsored by NIWA
- Loading branch information
Showing with 1,250 additions and 104 deletions.
- +60 −5 python/core/composer/qgscomposition.sip
- +2 −0 src/app/CMakeLists.txt
- +208 −37 src/app/composer/qgscomposer.cpp
- +160 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposerimageexportoptionsdialog.cpp
- +112 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposerimageexportoptionsdialog.h
- +75 −9 src/core/composer/qgscomposition.cpp
- +59 −11 src/core/composer/qgscomposition.h
- +317 −0 src/ui/composer/qgscomposerimageexportoptions.ui
- +187 −42 src/ui/composer/qgssvgexportoptions.ui
- +11 −0 tests/src/core/testqgscomposermap.cpp
- +59 −0 tests/src/core/testqgscomposition.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.