@@ -55,22 +55,23 @@ installation document in qgis/doc/index.html. The installation document is
also available as PDF in the same directory.
Please submit bug reports using the [QGIS bug tracker](http://hub.qgis.org/).
Please submit bug reports using the [QGIS bug tracker](https://hub.qgis.org/).
When reporting a bug, either login or, if you don't have a qgis trac, provide
an email address where we can request additional information.
You can get support in the following ways:
- Using the QGIS community site at http://qgis.org
- Joining the [qgis-users mailing list](http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user)
- Joining the [qgis-users mailing list](https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user)
- Using IRC by joining the [#qgis](http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#qgis) channel on irc.freenode.net. Please wait around for a response to your question as many folks on the channel are doing other things and it may take a while for them to notice your question.
- Join the [Gitter](https://gitter.im/qgis/QGIS?utm_source=badge&utm_medium=badge&utm_campaign=pr-badge&utm_content=badge) chat.
QGIS is on GitHub at http://github.com/qgis/QGIS. If you wish to contribute
patches you can fork the project, make your changes, commit to your
repository, and then issue a pull request. The development team can then
review your contribution and commit it upstream as appropriate. See
http://help.github.com/forking/ and http://help.github.com/pull-requests/
for more details.
QGIS is on GitHub at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS. If you wish to contribute
patches you can [fork the project](https://help.github.com/forking/), make your changes, commit to your
repository, and then [issue a pull request](http://help.github.com/pull-requests/). The development team can then
review your contribution and commit it upstream as appropriate.
If you are not a developer, there are many other possibilities which do not require programing skills to help QGIS to evolve. Check our [project homepage for more information](http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html).