Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[composer] Remove more use of composition map settings
Use relevant composer map item CRS instead of composition mapsetting's CRS. For items directly linked to a map (eg scalebar, legend) we use that map's CRS, for others (eg labels, html items) we use the composition's reference map CRS. (Note that the CRS cannot be set for a map, and is still currently linked to the canvas CRS. Fixing that is a future TODO.)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 55 additions and 27 deletions.
- +2 −0 python/core/composer/qgscomposermap.sip
- +1 −1 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapgridwidget.cpp
- +2 −2 src/core/composer/qgsatlascomposition.cpp
- +1 −1 src/core/composer/qgscomposerattributetablev2.cpp
- +4 −1 src/core/composer/qgscomposerhtml.cpp
- +5 −2 src/core/composer/qgscomposerlabel.cpp
- +1 −1 src/core/composer/qgscomposerlegend.cpp
- +24 −11 src/core/composer/qgscomposermap.cpp
- +7 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposermap.h
- +5 −5 src/core/composer/qgscomposermapgrid.cpp
- +1 −1 src/core/composer/qgscomposerpicture.cpp
- +1 −1 src/core/composer/qgscomposerscalebar.cpp
- +1 −1 src/core/composer/qgscomposition.cpp