Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[composer] Allow syncing pictures to true north
Previously pictures could only be synced to grid north, which can be totally wrong for many CRSes (especially in polar areas) Users now are given a choice of grid or true north, and can also enter an optional offset to apply if eg magnetic north is instead desired. When synced to true north the bearing is calculated using the centre point of the linked map item. Fix #192, #4711 This fix was sponsored by the Norwegian Polar Institute's Quantarctica project (http://quantarctica.npolar.no) and coordinated by Faunalia.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 293 additions and 10 deletions.
- +0 −1 ci/travis/linux/blacklist.txt
- +39 −0 python/core/composer/qgscomposerpicture.sip
- +37 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposerpicturewidget.cpp
- +2 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposerpicturewidget.h
- +1 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposeritemcommand.h
- +70 −5 src/core/composer/qgscomposerpicture.cpp
- +47 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposerpicture.h
- +36 −3 src/ui/composer/qgscomposerpicturewidgetbase.ui
- +61 −1 tests/src/python/test_qgscomposerpicture.py
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.