Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[processing] Force model outputs to respect constraints set by
their underlying algorithm's provider E.g. for model outputs generated by a saga algorithm, only sdat and shp files are valid outputs. So only give users choices of these instead of all formats. Also fixes temporary file names generated as part of model execution may use formats which are not compatible with the algorithm's provider. Fixes #18908
- Loading branch information
Showing with 273 additions and 12 deletions.
- +40 −0 python/core/auto_generated/processing/qgsprocessingparameters.sip.in
- +2 −8 python/plugins/processing/gui/ParameterGuiUtils.py
- +12 −1 src/core/processing/models/qgsprocessingmodelalgorithm.cpp
- +64 −3 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingparameters.cpp
- +44 −0 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingparameters.h
- +111 −0 tests/src/analysis/testqgsprocessing.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.