Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Add test for coverage of SIP bindings
Not perfect, but good for a quick warning if a new class or member has been added to the public API without Python bindings. The test only considers the name of members, since it seems to be impossible to test for the signature of a Python member. (So adding a new overloaded method without bindings will still unfortunately pass). You can avoid the test where bindings are not applicable: - for a whole class by placing "@note not available in Python bindings" in the class' Doxygen comments - or by placing the @note inside a member's Doxygen comments for a specific member Additionally, classes which aren't included in the API docs will not be tested.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 493 additions and 174 deletions.
- +4 −0 python/core/effects/qgspainteffectregistry.sip
- +3 −0 python/gui/qgsfieldcombobox.sip
- +3 −0 src/core/effects/qgspainteffectregistry.h
- +4 −0 src/core/geometry/qgsgeos.cpp
- +8 −1 src/core/pal/costcalculator.h
- +7 −0 src/core/pal/feature.h
- +2 −0 src/core/pal/labelposition.h
- +3 −5 src/core/pal/layer.h
- +3 −11 src/core/pal/pal.h
- +4 −1 src/core/pal/palstat.h
- +4 −1 src/core/pal/pointset.h
- +4 −1 src/core/pal/priorityqueue.h
- +7 −1 src/core/pal/problem.h
- +1 −0 src/core/pal/util.h
- +2 −0 tests/src/python/CMakeLists.txt
- +10 −153 tests/src/python/test_qgsdoccoverage.py
- +111 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgssipcoverage.py
- +313 −0 tests/src/python/utilities.py
Oops, something went wrong.