QGIS Web Client 2 Demo Application
QGIS Web Client 2 (QWC2) is a modular next generation responsive web client for QGIS Server, built with ReactJS and OpenLayers.
This repository contains a sample QWC2 application.
Some examples of QWC2 production deployments:
QWC2 extended with microservices
- Modular and easily configurable and extensible
- Responsive, separately configurable for desktop and mobile devices
- Theme switcher
- Arbitrarily configurable search providers
- Layer tree
- Toggle layers and groups
- Change layer order and opacity
- Import external WMS/WFS/WMTS/GeoJSON/KML layers
- Feature info
- Compare layers
- Share permalinks
- Measuring tools
- Height profile
- Attribute table
- DXF export
- Raster export
- Time manager for temporal layers
- Themeable with color schemes
QWC2 is released under the terms of the BSD license.