Extract MKV subtitles and attachments directly from the browser: https://qgustavor.github.io/mkv-extract/
- Open or drop a MKV file
- Wait a while...
No downloads or uploads, no extensions, no plugins, no complicated things. Extract .ASS and .SRT subtitles and also any kind of attachment.
- node-ebml, for MKV parsing;
- filereader-stream, for streaming files;
- progress-stream, for statistics;
- jszip, because it's simpler downloading one file than a lot of files;
- filesaver.js, because it's easy to use;
- browserify, because it's simple;
- google-closure-compiler-js, because I like it;
- gh-pages, because it's pratical;
- standard, why not?