Euphony is a web-based MIDI player and visualizer.
Please visit http://qiao.github.com/euphony to start playing. (Chrome only)
Thanks to the authors and contributors of the following projects, without whom this project would not have been possible:
- async.js - Async utilities
- spin.js - A spinning activity indicator
- jQuery - Duh
- jQuery Easing Plugin - A jQuery plugin from GSGD to give advanced easing options
- nanoScrollerJS - A jQuery plugin that offers Mac OS X Lion-styled scrollbars
- Font Awesome - The iconic font designed for use with Twitter Bootstrap
- PersonalCopy - High quality soundfonts
- MIDITrail - A MIDI player which provides 3D visualization of MIDI datasets. (This is the project that Euphony mimics. And its source code is the most beautiful one that I have ever read).
© 2012 Xueqiao Xu <email@example.com>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.