hmmlearn is a set of algorithms for unsupervised learning and inference of Hidden Markov Models. For supervised learning learning of HMMs and similar models see seqlearn.
- Official source code repo: https://github.com/hmmlearn/hmmlearn
- HTML documentation (stable release): https://hmmlearn.readthedocs.org/en/stable
- HTML documentation (development version): https://hmmlearn.readthedocs.org/en/latest
The required dependencies to use hmmlearn are
- Python >= 2.6
- NumPy (tested to work with >=1.9.3)
- SciPy (tested to work with >=0.16.0)
- scikit-learn >= 0.16
You also need Matplotlib >= 1.1.1 to run the examples and pytest >= 2.6.0 to run the tests.
First make sure you have installed all the dependencies listed above. Then run the following command:
pip install -U --user hmmlearn