Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v3.1.6 to v3.1.7b:
• Refactored multi-line C-style comments, to mitigate a bug where such comments prevented include file script execution.
Changes from v3.1.5 to v3.1.6:
• Fixed incorrect over-application of wildcard expansion of Targets in INCLUDE_FIELDS, EXCLUDE_FIELDS and TRANSFORM_FIELDS.
• Fixed incorrect Target table naming in SalesLoadRules.
Changes from v3.1.4 to v3.1.5:
• Added support of wildcard expansion of Targets in INCLUDE_FIELDS, EXCLUDE_FIELDS and TRANSFORM_FIELDS.
• Fixed bug where EXCLUDE_FIELDS was incorrectly applied to the wrong target(s).
Changes from v3.1.3 to v3.1.4:
• Fix for Sales Extract.qvf: "Incomplete Visualization" shown in Performance Profile and Execution trace #3
Changes from v3.1.1d to v3.1.2:
• enhanced support for transformation of XLS(X), CSV and XML
• extended documentation PDF
TSEEQ (pronounced "seek"), The Structured ETL Engine for Qlik, was originally developed by Qlik Consulting in 2012; since then we have implemented TSEEQ for dozens of our customers. Version 3.1.1d marks the first public GitHub release; prior TSEEQ versions were managed in a Qlik-internal repository.