QMetry Automation Framework
for web, mobileweb, mobile native and rest web-service functional test automation
Powerful Automation Platform for Test Authoring, Test Execution and Execution Analysis
QMetry Automation Framework provides a powerful and versatile platform to author Test Cases in Behavior Driven, Keyword Driven or Code Driven approach. It helps to significantly reduce costs involved in setting up Test Automation at any organization. It is a right tool for Web Platform, Mobile Platform (Native, Mobile Web, HTML5,etc) and Web Service test automation solution using Selenium and other related technologies. QMetry Automation Framework benefits any QA Team in developing highly maintainable and repeatable tests that utilize reusable test assets, proper modularity and semantic structure. Descriptive Reporting satisfies high-level as well as low-level (debugging) aspects.
QMetry Automation Framework is designed to solve common industry
problems related to testing complex web systems. The framework is best
suited for writing Automated Web, Mobile Web and Mobile Native
Application UI Tests simulate real user activities on the page.
The framework is built upon java and integrates TestNG, Selenium/Webdriver, Appium and Perfecto. Due to the framework's thorough design, test developer does not need to worry about common tasks such as thread safe browser session for running test in parallel, reporting or to incorporate result with test management tools. The tests run can be configured through standard testing configuration files, the test run filters and behavior can be changed within the config File. <br /> The architecture of the framework ensures a low cost of maintenance while supporting extensibility by:
- Abstracting the technical implementation away from the operational components
- Following accepted design patterns in creating the core functionalities within the framework.
- Providing an approach to develop highly maintainable and repeatable tests that utilize reusable test assets, proper modularity and semantic structure. Framework has readymade services for assertions, browser, reporting and data. Also, framework concept is based on page services so your page and related actions will be reusable from any test case. There is a good logging functionality and screen shot facility for assertions.
QMetry Automation Framework supports integrations with Test Management Platform (QMetry, Rally, ApTest, HP ALM, etc), Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc), Mobile Device Cloud Solutions (SauceLabs, Perfecto Mobile, etc). Features
QMetry Automation Framework Key Features
- Behavior Driven Development (QAF BDD or Gherkin) - Keyword Driven (Test case in CSV or EXCEL or XML) - Code Driven Development (TestNG test) Test Authoring:
Data driven testing with external Test Data Support (CSV, JSON, XML, excel, database), locator repository, support for multiple locales and multiple environments Test Data Management:
Execution Dashboard, Detailed Analysis and Screenshot Capturing, Integrations with Test Management Tools, and more Execution Reporting:
Some benefits of using the framework are:
- Less maintenance
- More reusability of code
- Reduced execution time
- Data-driven capability
- Easy configurable parallel execution
- Descriptive report
- Utility classes
- Test Results integration with test management tools like QMetry, Rally.
- Integration with Perfecto Mobile cloud, Sauce labs, Supports parallel execution
- Enabling testing across multiple platforms with or without selenium grid