QMK should run on any Atmel AVR processor with enough Flash. It has been tested on the following:
- ATmega32U4 (PJRC Teensy 2.0)
- AT90USB1286 (PJRC Teensy++ 2.0)
- AT90USB1287 (Atmel USBKEY)
- ATmega168P with using V-USB
- ATmega328P with using V-USB
- AT90USB1286, 646, 647 should work
- AT90USB162 testing...
NOTE: To enable full features of firmware you'll need 32KB flash size.
Please add any tested microcontrollers to this list.
You can also use any ARM processor that ChibiOS supports. The following processors have been tested: