- SuperDuper mode for Ergodox is still under development, since combo keys does not work very well on Ergodox firmware. Now it is using multiple layers as a workaround. Actual implementation using combos are on my Planck layout.
- Qwerty + Colemak layouts, and you can type Qwerty on software-level Colemak as well. Very useful for gaming or when your friend wanna type something but don't use Colemak.
- (S)uper (D)uper Mode inspired by jasonrudolph, with some extensions such as backspace & forward delete.
- Mouse keys with Z
(S)uper (D)uper Mode
S+D simultaneously and hold, then...
H/J/K/Lfor Vim-like movement
I/Oto move between browser tabs (Not working on Windows yet)
H/Lto move to previous/next word
G/;to delete to previous/next word
- Available for all layouts (but plover) using physical S & D keys position in qwerty
Shift(it's easier when already holding A with your pinky)
- Disable with
- You can edit or add more useful keys in SUPERDUPER layer
- It can be activated by holding
/as well, but it's slower since
TAPPING_TERMof 200ms but
COMBO_TERMof only 20ms (Can be changed within config.h)
If your environment is ready to build with
make, don't use docker since it takes 5m+ to compile.
Use the instructions in Ergodox Infinity's readme.
Left side (Docker)
cd /path/to/qmk_firmware util/docker_build.sh ergodox_infinity:narze avr-objcopy -Iihex -Obinary .build/ergodox_infinity_narze.hex .build/ergodox_infinity_narze_left.bin dfu-util --device 1c11:b007 -D .build/ergodox_infinity_narze_left.bin
Right side (Docker)
You have to override
usb_args in order to pass
MASTER=right to docker using provided build script.
cd /path/to/qmk_firmware usb_args="-e MASTER=right" util/docker_build.sh ergodox_infinity:narze avr-objcopy -Iihex -Obinary .build/ergodox_infinity_narze.hex .build/ergodox_infinity_narze_right.bin dfu-util --device 1c11:b007 -D .build/ergodox_infinity_narze_right.bin