The CO60 is a 60% PCB that aims to meet the following goals:
- Switches oriented such that the LEDs are South-facing, for compatibility with Cherry profile keycaps.
- USB Type-C support in both A to C and C to C configurations.
- QMK support.
- A variety of split spacebar configurations, including split 6.25U space and split 7U space.
- ESD protection circuitry, including data line protection and a polyfuse on the VCC line.
- Support for per-switch LED backlighting.
- Fits in standard 60% keyboard cases.
More info on the project, including all of the design files, can be found here.
Keyboard Maintainer: jmdaly
Hardware Supported: Supports the CO60 PCB rev1, rev6, rev7
Hardware Availability: Through group buys.
Make example for this keyboard (after setting up your build environment):