This is a collection of useful tools packaged into one app. This is a pretty recent development, but is looking to replace the QMK Flasher.
Supporting following bootloaders:
- DFU (Atmel, LUFA) via dfu-programmer (http://dfu-programmer.github.io/)
- Caterina (Arduino, Pro Micro) via avrdude (http://nongnu.org/avrdude/)
- Halfkay (Teensy, Ergodox EZ) via teensy_loader_cli (https://pjrc.com/teensy/loader_cli.html)
- STM32 (ARM) via dfu-util (http://dfu-util.sourceforge.net/)
- BootloadHID (Atmel, ps2avrGB, CA66) via bootloadHID (https://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/bootloadhid.html)
If there's an interest in any others, they can be added if their commands are known.
Also listens to HID ascii from usage page 0xFF31 (compatible with the hid_listen provided by PJRC) - connects automatically and to all sources available.
When using the QMK Toolbox on Windows, please install the mandatory drivers first. You can get the latest release here
If you're using homebrew, you can use the following commands:
brew tap osx-cross/avr brew tap PX4/homebrew-px4 brew update brew install avr-gcc brew install dfu-programmer brew install gcc-arm-none-eabi brew install avrdude
A Windows and macOS version are available, and you can get the latest release here.
For Homebrew users, it is also available as a Cask:
$ brew cask install caskroom/drivers/qmk-toolbox