This is a collection of flashing tools packaged into one app. It supports auto-detection and auto-flashing of firmware to keyboards.
QMK Toolbox supports the following bootloaders:
- ARM DFU (APM32, Kiibohd, STM32, STM32duino) via dfu-util
- Atmel/LUFA/QMK DFU via dfu-programmer
- Atmel SAM-BA (Massdrop) via Massdrop Loader
- BootloadHID (Atmel, PS2AVRGB) via bootloadHID
- Caterina (Arduino, Pro Micro) via avrdude
- HalfKay (Teensy, Ergodox EZ) via Teensy Loader
- LUFA Mass Storage
And the following ISP flashers:
- AVRISP (Arduino ISP)
- USBasp (AVR ISP)
- USBTiny (AVR Pocket)
If there's an interest in any others, they can be added if their commands are known.
The Toolbox also listens to HID messages on usage page
0xFF31 and usage
0x0074, compatible with PJRC's
If you have
CONSOLE_ENABLE = yes in your keyboard's
rules.mk, you can print messages with
xprintf(), useful for debugging:
See the QMK Docs for more information.
When using the QMK Toolbox on Windows, it will prompt at first run to install the necessary drivers.
If you run into any issues with "Device not found" when flashing, then you may need to use Zadig to fix the issue.
Windows and macOS versions are available, and you can get the latest release here.
For Homebrew users, it is also available as a Cask:
$ brew tap homebrew/cask-drivers $ brew install --cask qmk-toolbox