/ qmk_toolbox Public
fauxpark released this
17 Sep 07:47
· 119 commits to master since this release
- [Windows] Bootloader device drivers are now printed for easier diagnosis (#214)
- [Windows/macOS] Added
--forceflag to dfu-programmer command (#215)
- [macOS] Updated Xcode project version to 11.4 (#219)
- [Windows/macOS] Added support for Pololu A-Star Caterina (#216)
- [Windows/macOS] Fixed "Clear" context menu item overriding native menu on macOS and improved menu on Windows (#218)
- [Windows] Fixed BootloadHID device detection (#221)
- [macOS] Fixed file permissions on bootloadHID (#225)
- [Windows/macOS] EEPROM clearing for stock Atmel DFU bootloader is fixed. However, you now need to flash the firmware after erasing the EEPROM.
- [Windows] If the Toolbox detects the bootloader device, but fails to flash, make sure you have installed the drivers - right click in the window and select
As noted above, the current driver assigned to the device is now displayed, so please refer to this page for the correct driver for your particular bootloader.
- [Windows] The BootloadHID binary included in the Toolbox package may still be picked up as a virus or prevent the Toolbox from launching. It's a false positive, because of the nature of the utility.