This repository is not maintained any more
MELPA package points to an original Ruby SVN repository instead - the source of
ruby-electric mode lies in Ruby repositories.
Ruby Electric is a minor mode that makes writing and editing Ruby code easier.
- handling of strings of type 'here document'
- more keywords, with special handling for
- packaged into a minor mode
- inserting matching pair delimiters like
- added basic custom support for configuring keywords with electric closing and characters for which matching expansion should occur
- Add MELPA repository to your package archives.
- Install package
- Toggle Ruby Electric on using
This work was inspired by a code snippet posted by Frederick Ros.
This code is licensed to you under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2. See LICENSE for details.