Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Quake2Lithium / quake2lithium.github.io wiki!
Lithium is a server-side modification for Quake 2 created by Matt "WhiteFang" Ayres and released as open source in January 2010. Quake 2 Lithium is easily one of the fastest first person shooters ever released with unique gameplay including an off-hand grappling hook and runes (power-ups). Lithium II is well known for it's red-laser style off-hand grappling hook and runes. Have a closer look at the feature list here.
Source Repository: https://github.com/mattayres/li2mod
Alternative Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xClEJka70KumTmzC_ZDuQbVL1qEPyxMF
v1.31 - Sep 2010
- added, source repository to github
- fixed, MOTD buffer overflow (from ralf)
- added, use strlcpy/strlcat to protect against buffer overflows (from ralf)
- thanks, ralf for all of the improvements, cleanup and updates for VC 2010
- fixed, runes should be dropped for reuse if player goes into observer mode
- added, don't repeat the same map if it was just voted on
- added, time left to top of CTF scoreboard
- fixed, rune spawning was broken if resist rune was disabled
- fixed, safety couldn't be disabled by setting use_safety to 0
- fixed, consistency of regen rune timing
- fixed, chasecam mode didn't work if CTF was enabled
- fixed, CTF flag was dropped from observers at level start
- added, CTF flag return sound when it's returned for timeout
- fixed, force CTF team menu after going into observer, chasecam or next map
- added, muzzle logic to say_team command
- disabled, lmaster support for now (and removed from docs)
- thanks, again to d3s for facilitating this release!