A mobile image box allows you to search and download free and beautiful pictures which you definitely love.
Hộp(in Vietnamese) +
Gazo-画像 (in Japanese)
For the beautiful photo lover
Build and run this app to get amazing images into your pocket.
For the technical explorer
This project is built on Clean Architecture. Besides, there are several technical stuffs such as Kotlin, reactive programming and dependence injection, or testing that you might be interested in.
- Search and view beautiful pictures
- Download favorite images
- Set phone wallpaper with your truly love one
- Programming language: Kotlin
- Architecture: Clean architecture
- Coding convention: Code style
- Libraries: RxJava2, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, JUnit, Mockito, Espresso.
How to build it
Thanks to Unsplash, this project uses their crafted clean API to fetch beautiful images.
- Firstly, let's head to Unsplash's developer page to get your own API token.
- Secondly, put it inside your
local.propertiesfile as following:
- Finally, here you go. Let's run.
This project is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.