An estimation language.
- Squiggle playground
- Language basics
- Squiggle functions source of truth
- Known bugs
- Original lesswrong sequence
- Author your squiggle models as Observable notebooks
- Use squiggle in VS Code
- website/docs prod: https://squiggle-language.com
- website/docs staging: https://preview.squiggle-language.com
- components storybook prod: https://components.squiggle-language.com
- components storybook staging: https://preview-components.squiggle-language.com
- legacy (2020) playground: https://playground.squiggle-language.com
This monorepo has several packages that can be used for various purposes. All
the packages can be found in
packages/squiggle-langcontains the core language, particularly an interface to parse squiggle expressions and return descriptions of distributions or results.
packages/componentscontains React components that can be passed squiggle strings as props, and return a presentation of the result of the calculation.
packages/websiteis the main descriptive website for squiggle, it is hosted at
packages/vscode-extis the VS Code extension for writing estimation functions.
packages/cliis an experimental way of using imports in squiggle, which is also on npm.
For any project in the repo, begin by running
yarn in the top level
turbo to build the specific packages or the entire monorepo:
turbo run build
turbo run build --filter=@quri/squiggle-components
You can also run specific npm scripts for the package you're working on. See
packages/*/README.md for the details.
This repository requires the use of bundled binaries from node_modules, which are not linked statically. The easiest way to get them working is to enable nix-ld.