Here is some of my (quark_zju's) dotfiles.
I use zsh, gvim, ruby, i3, git ....
You may find these dotfiles useful if you use these tools as well.
Any comments are welcome :p
Feel free to copy and edit these files.
update_home.sh updates non-existed or out-dated dotfiles in home.
If conflicts (home version is newer and different) are found,
nothing will be written but filenames are printed.
- I use Vundle to manage vim packages.
For Vundle to work properly,
git clone https://github.com/gmarik/vundle.git ~/.vim/bundle/vundle
- To install vim packages, start vim then
- To enable UltiSnips builtin snippets:
cd ~/.vim/ && ln -s bundle/ultisnips/UltiSnips snippets_basic
- Default UI font is Droid Sans. It contains CJK and Thai characters.
- Default monospace font is Terminus. If you do not like bitmap fonts, Dejavu Sans Mono and Droid Sans Mono are recommended.
ruby.taobao.orgis currently the only source. You may want to edit