CBOR Decoder in Ccb0r - Minimal Zero-Footprint
A one-pass minimal malloc-free walk of the raw bytes using a fast jump table to determine state transitions and decode a result.
- public domain, single cb0r.c file with one ~200 line function
- easy to use, just returns a given type, value, and offset locations in the bytes
- no dependencies, designed for embedded use
- requires no memory/malloc or copying, uses only what is passed in
- safely stops on anything invalid
For other CBOR implementations check http://cbor.io/impls.html.
uint8_t *cb0r(uint8_t *start, uint8_t *stop, uint32_t skip, cb0r_t result)
- processes one item by default into result (if provided)
- returns end pointer to byte following the item value (may be == stop for complete, > stop for item value length overflow)
- can very efficiently skip any number of leading items of any type
- see header for result structure and types
- fully supports maps, arrays, and indefinite length types