Quartz.NET - Job Scheduler for the .NET Platform
This is the README file for Quartz.NET, .NET port of Java Quartz. It supports .NET Core/netstandard 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.6.1 and later.
Quartz.NET is an opensource project aimed at creating a free-for-commercial use Job Scheduler, with enterprise features.
- Stable builds from NuGet
- Pre-release builds from MyGet feed: https://www.myget.org/F/quartznet/api/v3/index.json
- You can build the code by running
- You need MSBuild 16 and .NET Core SDK 3.1 to build - easiest to download Visual Studio 2019 Community
- You need Visual Studio 2019 to open the solution, Community version should suffice
Following components are being used by core Quartz:
- LibLog (MIT) as bridge between different logging frameworks
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License here.
For API documentation, please refer to Quartz.NET site.