Build responsive Single Page Apps, SSR Apps, PWAs, Hybrid Mobile Apps and Electron Apps, all using the same codebase!, powered with Vue.
HackerNews clone built with Vue 2.0 + vue-router + vuex + Quasar Framework, with server-side rendering.
Will get rewritten by using Quasar CLI soon
Forked from vue-hackernews-2.0.
Note: in practice, it is unnecessary to code-split for an app of this size (where each async chunk is only a few kilobytes), nor is it optimal to extract an extra CSS file (which is only 1kb) -- they are used simply because this is a demo app showcasing all the supported features. In real apps, you should always measure and optimize based on your actual app constraints.
- Server Side Rendering
- Vue + vue-router + vuex working together
- Server-side data pre-fetching
- Client-side state & DOM hydration
- Automatically inlines CSS used by rendered components only
- Preload / prefetch resource hints
- Route-level code splitting
- Progressive Web App
- App manifest
- Service worker
- 100/100 Lighthouse score
- Single-file Vue Components
- Hot-reload in development
- CSS extraction for production
- Effects when switching route views
- Real-time list updates with FLIP Animation
A detailed Vue SSR guide can be found here.
Requires Node.js 7+
# install dependencies $ yarn # or: npm install # serve in dev mode, with hot reload at localhost:9554 $ yarn dev # or: npm run dev # ..or with iOS theme: $ QUASAR_THEME=ios yarn dev # build for production $ yarn build # or: npm run build # ..or with iOS theme: $ QUASAR_THEME=ios yarn build # serve in production mode (after building it) $ yarn start # or: npm start