Python package for interacting with the Fortran QDYN library and tools. Its purpose is to:
- generate config files and input data for QDYN
- read data generated by QDYN routines
- provide tools for debugging, testing, and documenting QDYN
- wrap QDYN's "utility" programs like
- provide interoperability of QDYN with other optimal control and quantum packages like scipy.optimize, qutip and krotov.
The package is not a direct wrapper around QDYN that would allow to call QDYN Fortran routines from Python.
Development of QDYN-pylib happens on Github.
You can read the full documentation online.
To install the latest released version of QDYN-pylib, run this command in your terminal:
pip install qdyn
This is the preferred method to install QDYN-pylib, as it will always install the most recent stable release.
To install the latest development version of QDYN-pylib from Github.
pip install git+https://github.com/qucontrol/qdynpylib.git@master#egg=qdyn
To use QDYN-pylib in a Python project: