If you are having a problem with Quicksilver, before creating an issue please consider checking the following places:
- The Quicksilver Wiki (more importantly the FAQ)
- Search previous issues created on the issue tracker
- Search previous posts on the Quicksilver Forum.
If the issue is related to a plugin, be sure to read the plugin documentation. Open a plugin's documentation by selecting it in the Plugins Preferences, then clicking the '?' button in the bottom right hand corner (or use the ⌘⌥? shortcut).
Finally, some plugins are currently unsupported. If you have any plugin listed on the Unsupported Plugins page installed, then please remove them to see if the problem still exists.
Creating an issue
In order to help us solve your problem, please include the following information in any issue you create:
- Quicksilver version
- Mac OS X Version (10.8.3 etc.)
- A list of any Quicksilver plugins you have installed that may be related to the problem
Contributing to the Code
Contributing to Localisations/Translations
To learn more about translating Quicksilver, see the Localisation wiki page.