Everybody should have an own corpus repertory!
Linking data and data!
2019.2.20 Version 0.0.3 Release!
Windows Terminal URL: https://github.com/quicktext/qql/releases/tag/v0.0.3
Web Terminal URL: http://www.quicktext.cn/QQLTerminal/
DEBUG KEY Download : http://www.quicktext.cn/debug.qprivate
select 'title','author','summary','url','doi' from 'cssci','cscd' where keyword=['doc2vec'] which schema= ['cssci'='http://www.quicktext.cn/ris?eeaeb365bb7a45cbb1f8773d63ead0fc', 'cscd'='http://www.quicktext.cn/ris?bda02d1d34cd45fc9ce3f1d05e2dde57'], corpus= ['cssci'='http://www.doi.ai/json?q=', 'cscd'='http://www.doi.ai/json?q='], license= ['license'='http://www.quicktext.cn/debug.qprivate']
About Quicktext Query Language
On the other hand, the Structure Query Language (SQL) is a widely used programming language in the database.
The QQL is a domain-specific language oriented to the corpus processing, while the SQL is oriented to the data processing.
Although the corpus processing belongs to the data processing, yet there are many differences in the processing.
The principle of the QQL is under the CAP theory while the principle of the SQL is under the ACID theory.
All the QQL, QuickCorpus and QuickVIZ were developed by Genix independently when he began working in Quicktext Infotech Co., Ltd. They are the products of Quicktext Infotech Co., Ltd.
For non-commercial use, please under the license of the MIT license.
For commericial use, please contact the Quicktext Infotech Co., Ltd to register a license.
The family of the Quicktext Query Language (QQL)
- QQLCloud: The storage for QQL users.
- QQLHub: The hub for QQL development.
- QQLStduio: The IDE for QQL developers.
- QuickVIZ: A programming language for the data visualization
- QuickCorups: A programming implements of the QQL standard
- QQL: The specification of the Quicktext Query Language.
- QuickFS: This File System is designed to the QQL.
The comparison tables between the QQL and SQL.
- The syntax comparison table
- The loading mechanism comparison table
- The life cycle comparison table
- The module comparison table
- The comparison table of the indexer design
Documents for beginners
- The user manual
- The demo scripts of the QQL
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Download the QQL Terminal v0.0.2
- ChangeLog of v0.0.2
- Specification of Quicktext Query Language
- Other Languages
Documents for designers of QQL compiler
- The developer manual
- The lexical analysis
- The syntax tree analysis
- How to take part in designing the compiler?
- Quicktext Query Language Reference
Genix is a Java coder. He began learning Java Programming since 2003.
Only reply for technology questions, other questions please contact with the company!
Genix's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genix doesn't use any social instant messages such as the Wechat and Telegram, only use the email!
Contact Company (For any questions)
Company website: http://www.quicktext.cn
Genix's twitter (maintained by the company): @realGenix
For Other countries