QUIC Working Group Interim Meeting - October 2019
This is the arrangements page for the QUIC Working Group's eighth Interim Face-to-Face meeting, hosted by Apple in Cupertino, California USA.
All Attendees -- remote or local -- must register.
Attendees are expected to be familiar with Working Group drafts and related issues, and to take active part in discussion. All participation takes place under the terms of the IETF NOTE WELL statement. See our contribution guidelines for more information about participating in QUIC.
If you wish to observe the meeting but not actively participate, you are strongly urged to attend remotely.
Attendees should also note the agenda, as some topics will be considered out-of-scope for this meeting.
Register here. Registration closes on 13 September 2019.
Schedule and Agenda
We'll be meeting Wednesday and Thursday, 16-17 October 2019. Meetings will begin at 9:30am and end at approximately 5pm on each day (although we may choose to end earlier).
There will also be an interop event on 14-15 October (Monday and Tuesday).
See the agenda for full details.
10355 N. De Anza Blvd. Cupertino, CA 95014 USA
The interop event on Monday and Tuesday will be in a different location nearby (map):
4 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014 USA
Many hotels are nearby, including:
- Cupertino Hotel - Walking distance, currently US$259-399/night
- Juniper Hotel Cupertino - Walking distance, currently US$376/night
- Aloft Cupertino - Walking distance, currently US$410/night
- Maple Tree Inn - Short drive, currently US$282/night
- Cherry Orchard Inn - Short drive, currently US$178/night
- Ramada Sunnyvale - Short drive, currently US$236/night