Pull requests generally edit one of the following components at a time.
- Serializes tabular data to Apache Parquet
- Transforms and parses files
builds packages locally
pushes packages to the registry
pulls packages from the registry
- Manages permissions
- Stores package fragments in blob storage
- Stores package meta-data
- De-duplicates repeated data fragments
- Displays package meta-data in HTML
- Add more detailed diagrams
Quilt is open source under the Apache License, Version 2.0..
Code of Conduct
Contributors must adhere to the Code of Conduct.