Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- ExtractCoverThumbs_1.0.0-mac.zip - Mac OS X standalone binary executables (should be extracted before use). ExtractCoverThumbs_app is a windowed application (double click it). ExtractCoverThumbs_con is a terminal application.
- ExtractCoverThumbs_1.0.0-py.zip - Python compressed standalone package (to start up type in Terminal: python ExtractCoverThumbs_1.0.0-py.zip)
Notice! Windows release was removed due many false-positive malware reports.
On Windows you can run a GUI utility directly from the ZIP standalone package:
- Install the latest Python 2.7.x from https://www.python.org/downloads/
- In 'cmd' type to install Pillow module: C:\python27\python.exe -m pip install pillow
- Unpack downloaded ExtractCoverThumbs_1.0.0-py.zip package.
- Double click on a file gui.pyw to run GUI.
- Added support for extracting cover thumbnails from KFX format (.kfx and .azw8 extensions)
- Other minor bug fixes