(Update: this version has a bug in CMakeLists.txt that prevents it from being used by the upcoming Quaternion 0.0.9.4; version 0.5.1.1 fixes that)
This is a minor release in 0.5.x branch, fixing a few issues and adding small features:
- Fix (#303): linkification doesn't break on peculiar links.
- Fix (#310 and 27c2989): quirks in rendering room display names have been ironed out.
- Fix: Tighter validations of URLs coming with file events (too relaxed validations were causing the library to assert-crash on, e.g., encrypted attachments).
- Enhancement (#305): rooms created as direct chats are now automatically marked as
m.directfor invited as well as inviting users.
- Enhancement (#306):
falseon rooms already upgraded (you still can disregard and call
Room::switchVersion()but you better think twice - see matrix-org/matrix-doc#1937).
Room::postFile()now first starts file upload and then places a pending event (neatly packed with file transfer information), rather than the other way around. Unless you do weird things with the library's API, you shouldn't notice.
- Enhancement: LRO/RLO Unicode markers are now stripped from display names, to curtail abuse of those.
Connection::domain()to save client authors from taking the domain from user MXID.