TOWER AIRDROP is an Android experimental exergame for kids to motivate and keep them sweater. It incorporates simple motion primitives such as moving/shaking, tilting and touch gestures into different game tasks: triggering parachute, avoiding obstacles, and stacking a tower. The Game paces are designed to fit the focus attention of kids. Game tasks are designed to be varying throughout the play to prevent kids getting tired of or losing focus when repeating the movement for a long time.
Currently I'm interested about expanding this project to collect data from players (especially from kids), analyze to see their feedback about game pace, and use the results to improve game pace design: designing an Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) based scheme for pop up dialogs and also optimize the difficulty and level up mechanism.
APK package download
Licenses of used images
- Box image: LGPL, original designer: Everaldo Coelho
- Cloud: CC-BY-NC, original designer: Zhe Zhang
- Trophy: Free for non-commercial use
- Lightning: Public Domain
- Locks: Free vector
- Halloween monsters: CC-BY-NC-ND. Exception of limitation: fair use. Original designer: Deleket
- Green vampire monster: GNU/GPL