- Windows/macOS releases now ship with Qt 5.12.6. This includes security fixes
up to Chromium 77.0.3865.120 plus a security fix for CVE-2019-13720 from
- Unbinding keys via
config.bind(key, None)accidentally worked in
v1.7.0 but raises an exception in v1.8.0. It now works again, but is
deprecated and shows an error. Note that
such invalid lines before v1.8.0, so existing config files might need
readability-jsuserscript now handles encodings correctly (which it
didn't before for some websites).
- can now be used to paste text starting with a hyphen.
- Following hints via the number keypad now works properly again.
- Errors while reading the state file are now displayed instead of causing a
- Crash when using
:debug-log-levelwithout a console attached.
- Downloads are now hidden properly when the browser is in fullscreen mode.
- Crash when setting
colors.webpage.bgto an empty value with QtWebKit.
- Crash when the history database file is not a proper sqlite database.
- Workaround for missing/broken error pages on Debian.
- A deprecation warning (caused by pywin32) about the imp module on Windows is