Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
About Jenkins Menu
A simple menu item for Mac OS X which shows the status of a Jenkins CI server.
Includes Growl support. You can choose which notifications are reported via Growl's preferences.
Note that if you have builds that complete within Jenkins Menu's polling period (five minutes by default) then it may not notify you about the build. You can always reduce the polling period in Jenkins Menu's Preferences.
0.1.1 — 2013-04-06
- Added automatic update setting
0.1.0 — 2013-04-05
- Automatic update using Sparkle
0.0.5 — 2013-04-04
- Bugfix: When you change from secured Jenkins to an unsecured Jenkins, you are asked for user and password.
- You can have a list of job names that should be ignored for counting red/yellow/green jobs. The "Jobs" menu still shows all jobs.
0.0.4 — 2013-03-25
- Supports also secured Jenkins behind
0.0.3 — 2013-03-24
- Support for secured Jenkins instances. The user name and the password can be stored in the Keychain.
0.0.2 — 2013-03-10
- Jenkins Menu shows a list of jobs under "Jobs". Selecting a job in the menu will open the job page in your favorite browser.
http://url/to/jenkins/api/xmlin the Preferences window.
0.0.1 — 2012-12-18
- Shiny new icons
- Growl support (Growl SDK 2.0) and thus Notification Center of OS X 10.8
- Dialog whether to trust a host with an invalid certificate
- For OS X 10.8+ only
0.0.0 — 2012-08-26
- First version
Source Code License
The source code of Qmind is licensed under GNU General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.