Please sign in to comment.
schema dump improvements from aake
Foreign key definitions now work with CPKs Bug fixes for partial composite foreign key support when CFKs are not being used. Added CFK spec. Bugfix: Don't generate materialized view log definitions Don't try to drop materialized view logs as tables Bugfix: don't generate duplicate unique keys Bug fix: Added comma before pk dump Dump indexes before dumping unique keys Changed the unique key spec to match an ALTER TABLE statement rather than a table inline definition Improved composite foreign key support. add_foreign_key() now accepts an array of columns and the schema dumper has been updated accordingly. Bug fix for when structure dumping foreign keys and reference column is not called 'id'
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 178 additions and 33 deletions.
- +7 −11 lib/active_record/connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_adapter.rb
- +14 −6 lib/active_record/connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_schema_dumper.rb
- +46 −14 lib/active_record/connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_schema_statements_ext.rb
- +49 −1 spec/active_record/connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_adapter_structure_dumper_spec.rb
- +19 −1 spec/active_record/connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_schema_dump_spec.rb
- +43 −0 spec/active_record/connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_schema_spec.rb