Hydejack Starter Kit
A quicker, cleaner way to get started blogging with Hydejack.
- Clone repository (git users), or download and unzip.
- Open terminal,
cdinto root directory (where
bundle exec jekyll serve
- Open http://localhost:4000/hy-starter-kit/
- Fork this repository.
- Go to Settings, rename repository to
<your github username>.github.io(without the
_config.yml(you can do this directly on GitHub)
https://<your github username>.github.io(without the
- Commit changes.
- Go to Settings again, look for GitHub Pages, set Source to master branch.
- Click Save and wait for GitHub to set up your new blag.
- Open files and read the comments
- Read the docs
- Buy the PRO version to get the project and resume layout, newsletter subscription box, custom forms, and more.
[^1]: Requires Bundler. Install with
gem install bundler.