Clone this wiki locally
- Using custom templates - How to override the template bundled with the plugin for use in your WP theme.
- Custom slugs - Change the default slugs used in BP Follow to better suit your community.
- Filter switches - Enable / disable certain functionality with these code snippets
- Translation - Find out how to override the default text and labels by adding a custom translation file.
- Tutorial - Add a follow button on a regular WP page
- Tutorial - Create your own follow activity loop
- Tutorial - Get the following or followers count for a user
- BP Private Messages For Followers Only - Allow members to send private messages only if the recipient is following them.
- BP Working Papers - A plugin that creates a relationship between BuddyPress Groups and WordPress Sites for the purpose of peer reviewing Working Papers. Includes support for following working paper sites using the BP Follow Blogs module.
Community-submitted scripts and guides
- myCRED BP Follow integration - Code snippet to integrate BP Follow with the myCRED plugin. When a user is followed, this adds points to both parties.
- Email notification for new posts sent to people following the post author - by @colabsadmin
- Script - Convert friends over to followers - by @jwenerd
BP Follow has been translated into the following languages by these awesome people:
- Brazilian Portuguese - @renatonascalves
- French - @lauranshow / @privaloops
- German - @RugWarrior
- Spanish - @saik003
If you want to contribute to BP Follow in any way, feel free to fork and send a pull request or contribute to the wiki.