Contributing to DBI
This outlines how to propose a change to DBI.
Small typos or grammatical errors in documentation may be edited directly using the GitHub web interface, so long as the changes are made in the source file.
- YES: you edit a roxygen comment in a
- NO: you edit an
Before you make a substantial pull request, you should always file an issue and make sure someone from the team agrees that it’s a problem. If you’ve found a bug, create an associated issue and illustrate the bug with a minimal reprex.
Pull request process
- We recommend that you create a Git branch for each pull request (PR).
- Look at the Travis and AppVeyor build status before and after making changes.
READMEshould contain badges for any continuous integration services used by the package.
- We use roxygen2, with Markdown syntax, for documentation.
- We use testthat. Contributions with test cases included are easier to accept.
- Please do not update
Code of Conduct
Please note that the DBI project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By contributing to this project you agree to abide by its terms.