- Cobertura coverage-04.dtd support (@samssann, #337).
- Fix for regression when testing coverage of packages using mclapply (#335).
- Previously deprecated
shine()has been removed. Instead use
file_report()added when viewing coverage for a single file (#308).
display_name()is now exported, which can be useful to filter the coverage object by filename.
environment_coverage()added, mainly so it can be used for
gitlab()function added to create a coverage report for GitLab using GitLab's internal pages (@surmann, #327, #331).
The (optional) dependency on shiny has been removed.
report()can now be built with only DT and htmltools installed.
Bugfixes and minor improvements
Fix for gcc-8 gcov output producing lines with no coverage counts in them (#328)
...and drop through arguments in switch statements (#325).
tally_coverage()now avoids an error when there are NA values in the source references (#322).
covr(clean = TRUE)now cleans the temporary library as well (#144)
package_coverage()now returns the end of the file if there is a test error (#319)
report()now handles reports in relative paths with subdirectories correctly (#329)
report()reworked to look more like codecov.io and to display the overall coverage (#302, #307).
DT explicitly loaded early in
report()so that failures will occur fast if it is not installed. (#321, @renkun-ken).
shine()has been deprecated in favor of
Add support for
.covrignorefiles (#238), to exclude files from the coverage.
Support future versions of R which do not use parse data by default (#309).
trace_calls()for manually adding functions to package trace that are not found automatically (#295, @mb706).
Fix errors when R is not in the
Fix line computations when relative paths are being used (#242).
Fix for Coveralls
Build processing error.(#285) on pro accounts from Travis CI (#306, @kiwiroy).
Keep attributes of function bodies (#311, @gaborcsardi)
Add an RStudio Addin for running a coverage report.
Never use mcexit fix on windows (#223).
Fix for a performance regression in parsing and reading parse data (#274).
switchsupport for packages, which was broken due to a bug in how parse data is stored in packages.
Improve behavior of
switchcoverage, it now supports default values and fall through properly.
-pflag to gcov command to preserve file paths. Fixes a bug where gcov output didn't get reported when multiple compiled source files had the same name (#271, @patperry)
- The covr license has been changed to GPL-3.
- Set environment variable
R_COVR=truewhen covr is running (#236, #268).
- Made the gather-and-merge-results step at the end of package_coverage() more memory efficient (#226, @HenrikBengtsson).
- Support code coverage with icc (#247, @QinWang).
filter_not_package_files()now works if a source reference does not have a filename (#254, @hughjonesd).
- Fix test broken with xml2 v1.1.0
- Filter out non-local filenames from results (#237).
- Vignette rewrite / improvements (#229, @CSJCampbell).
- Fix code that returns
structure(NULL, *)which is deprecated in R 3.4.0 (#260, #261, @renkun-ken).
- Fix test broken with DT 0.2
- Fix tests broken with updated htmlwidgets
- Change report tab title based on filename (Chen Liang).
- Add support for cobertura XML output (@wligtenberg).
- Add mcparallel support by patching
mcparallel:::mcexit()automatically for packages using parallel (#195, @kforner).
- Add support for GitLab CI (#190, @enbrown).
- Update exclusion documentation to include line_exclusions and function exclusions (#191).
- Support coverage of R6 methods (#174).
- Explicitly set default packages (including methods) (#183, #180)
- Set R_LIBS and R_LIBS_SITE as well as R_LIBS_USER (#188).
- Automatically exclude RcppExport files (#170).
- Memoised and Vectorized functions now able to be tracked.
- Support for filtering by function as well as line.
- Now tracks coverage for RC methods
- Rewrote loading and saving to support parallel code and tests including
- Made passing code to
package_coverage()not use non-standard evaluation.
NULLstatements are analyzed for coverage (#156, @krlmlr).
- Finer coverage analysis for brace-less
forstatements (#154, @krlmlr).
- Run any combination of coverage types (#104, #133)
- Remove inconsistencies in line counts between shiny app and services (#129)
- Include header files in gcov output (#112)
- Add support for C++11 (#131)
- Always clean gcov files even on failure (#108)
- zero_coverage works with RStudio markers (#119)
- Remove the devtools dependency
.libPaths()in subprocess to match those in calling process (#140, #147).
- Move devtools dependency to suggests, only needed on windows
- move htmltools to suggests