Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- You can now save response bodies directly to disk by using the
config. This is useful if you want to capture large files that don't fit in
- Default accept header is now "application/json, text/xml, /" - this should
encourage servers to send json or xml if they know how.
httr_options()allows you to easily filter the options, e.g.
POST()now specifies Curl options more precisely so that Curl know's
that you're doing a POST and can respond appropriately to redirects.
- Preliminary and experimental support for caching with
rerequest()(#129). Be aware that this API is likely to change in
parse_http_date()parses http dates according RFC2616 spec.
- Requests now print the time they were made.
- Mime type
application/xmlis automatically parsed with ``XML::xmlParse()`.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Now possible to specify both handle and url when making a request.
content(type = "text")uses
that strings with embedded NULLs (e.g. WINDOWS-1252) can be re-encoded
DELETE()now returns body of request (#138).
headers()is now a generic with a method for response objects.
parse_media()failed to take into account that media types are
case-insenstive - this lead to bad re-encoding for content-types like
- Typo which broke
set_cookies()fixed by @hrbrmstr.
url_ok()works correctly now, instead of always returning
a bug since version 0.4 (#133).