Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a maintenance release without any breaking API changes.
Major & dependency related changes
- Removed implicit
- Added required minimal version dependency for purr (
>= 0.2.3) (#338).
- We rely on the tibble package which was optimized for speed in
styler should run ~2x as fast
(#348). For that reason,
styler now depends on
tibble >= 1.4.2.
- In the dependency
enc, a bug was fixed that removed/changed non-ASCII
characters. Hence, styler now depends on
enc >= 0.2(#348).
- We're now recognizing and respecting DSLs used in R comments: rplumber
#*, #306), shebang (
#/!(#345)), knitr chunk headers for spinning (
- Named arguments can stay on the first line if call is multi-line (#318).
- No space anymore with
!!now binds tighter (#322), spacing around
~(#316), no space anymore
- Various bug fixes and edge case improvements.
Thanks to all contributors for patches, issues and the like:
@devSJR, @krlmlr, @yutannihilation, @samhinshaw, @martin-mfg, @jjramsey,
@RMHogervorst, @wlandau, @llrs, @aaronrudkin, @crew102, @jkgrain, @jennybc,