/ styler Public
styler 1.1.0 (2018-10-20)
lorenzwalthert released this
20 Nov 20:14
This release introduces new features and is fully backward-compatible. It also
adapts to changes in the R parser committed into R devel (#419).
- styler can now style roxygen code examples in the source code of package
(#332) as well as Rnw files (#431).
- the print method for the output of
returns syntax-highlighted code by default, controllable via the option
- the README was redesigned (#413).
- semi-colon expression that contained multiple assignments was fixed (#404).
- cursor position is remembered for styling via Addin (#416).
- adapt spacing around tilde for multi-token expressions(#424) and brace
edge case (#425).
- only add brackets to piped function call if RHS is a symbol (#422).
- increase coverage again to over 90% (#412).
- move rule that turns single quotes into double quotes to token modifier in
- remove line-breaks before commas (#405).
- removed package dependency enc in favor of xfun (#442).
Thanks to all contributors for patches, issues and the like:
@jonmcalder, @krlmlr, @IndrajeetPatil, @kalibera, @Hasnep, @kiranmaiganji,
@dirkschumacher, @ClaytonJY, @wlandau, @maurolepore.