We read every piece of feedback, and take your input very seriously.
To see all available qualifiers, see our documentation.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
Error: unused argument (paths[])
1. testthat::expect_equal(...) test-utils.R:20:2
2. testthat:::expect_waldo_equal("equal", act, exp, info, ..., tolerance = tolerance)
4. waldo::compare(x, y, ..., x_arg = x_arg, y_arg = y_arg)
5. waldo:::compare_structure(x, y, paths = c(x_arg, y_arg), opts = opts) /Users/hadley/Documents/r-lib/waldo/R/compare.R:149:2
6. waldo::compare_proxy(x, paths[]) /Users/hadley/Documents/r-lib/waldo/R/compare.R:155:4
When called directly:
Error in compare_proxy.spec_tbl_df(x, paths[]) : unused argument (paths[])
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
Just needs a simple fix to exp_message().
Sorry, something went wrong.
Show calls in errors
Show calls in errors (#1419)
Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue.