You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
I think we can just change the paths - we are only creating these for tidyverse packages so we can pick a convention that we like. Will need to add .github to .Rbuildignore instead of the individual files.
We might also consider having use_tidy_community() to create all of them? (And maybe even get rid of the individual functions?)
* Puts contributing, issue templates, support, and code of conduct in subdir
* Moves ignore parameter to .github rather than individual files
* Tests for presence of .github directory in tests
* Adds use_tidy_coc() for code of conduct in .github directory (basically an alias for use_code_of_conduct())
* Updates documentation for same
* Add bullet to NEWS
* Adds use_tidy_community() wrapper function for .github dir items
* Edits per JB comments:
* Corrects code formatting in roxygen comments
* Updates correct relative path for CoC
* Checks for github in use_tidy_contributing()
* Actual backticks and parentheses...